Saturday, August 29, 2009

Rough draft

I spoke to Ash this morning about my quilt. I was quite shocked at the abrasive tones she used with me when I told her I wasn't done. She said things like, "I think you should finish it" and "You should get it done". ALRIGHT ALREADY!! So...
It's 1:26am August 29th, 2009...I think. I have completed piecing my quilt (I hope). I will be going to the shop tomorrow (I guess it would be today) and getting it quilted!! It only took about 50 swear words to get it done, but I got there...I also yelled at Mac for telling me to come to bed. I might have told him, "he wasn't the boss of me!" (it's been a favorite comeback of mine since childhood).
Let me know what you think...or not. I heart all of you even "Manny" and Jennifer.

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhh! Look at you, it's wonderful. I am so proud of you. I have decided for the most part knitting calms, sewing swears. And if it was my "helpful encouragement" that motivated you then I am taking some of the credit for the quilt too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful. I love it! I can't believe how fast you got it done. I'm so impressed. I want to see pictures after you get it quilted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You are a speed demon, with an artistic sense. I particularly like your phrase, "You're not the boss of me." that phrase was running through my mind just yesterday as a useful one from childhood to remember. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tuesday Night Knitting would be Catherine

    ReplyDelete